Administrative formalities

An overworked office worker


To help save you time PWS-Relocations can take care of all administrative formalities required to help your employee settle in quickly, ready to start their new job. For example:

  • Drivers’ license exchange, license plates, insurance, recommending a driving schoolif they need a license.
  • Assistance with obtaining the LOCA-PASS®, MOBILI-PASS® and PASS GRL® (rental risk guarantee).
  • Opening bank accounts.
  • Advice on selecting schools for children and meeting the school’s principal.
  • Assisting with administrative files (legal, tax, national health insurance, state pension, etc.) and dropping off the completed filesin person to the relevant authorities.
  • Monitoring the file’s progress in real time using MOVExpat software.
  • Picking up documents when they are ready – saving you time.

100% of files submitted by PWS-Relocations are approved by the authorities dealing with the file on first submission.



Want to know more?

To find out more or if you have any specific questions, please go to the “Contact us” section on our website and we will be happy to answer them.